Be it recharging your mobile or paying electricity and broadband bills, all of these services are done virtually. Recharging your DTH service is just the same. Today, multiple platforms are available which allow you to make payments for DTH recharge. One such amazing platform is the Airtel Payments Bank. Doing any recharge or bill payment through here is very simple. Not only that, but you would also even get amazing cashback. Let us take a look at how you could do your DTH recharge through Airtel Payments Bank.
- As a first step, you need to open the Airtel Payments Bank website. You type in “Airtel Payments Bank” on your browser and press Enter. The very first hyperlink will take you to the required page. Make sure that you are clicking on an advertisement. The website uses the Red theme colour and is quite synonymous with any Airtel website. It would become quite apparent to you. The Airtel Payments Bank is a subsidiary of Bharti Airtel, which helps you with payments and money transfer.
- Since you need to pay for your DTH recharge, click on the DTH tab. The menu can be seen at the top. Once you on the DTh tab, you can find that there are several offers that you can enjoy your benefits. However, to take advantage of these offers, you should log in. If you do not have an account, you can move forward with creating a new account. You need to create an account with your mobile number and the process is quite simple. You would have to create a 4-digit mPIN that will be necessary for logging in.
- Now on the left side, you would find the space for putting in details. Put in your DTH operator. As you select the operator, the corresponding field will change. Different operators identify their customers with different unique IDs. While some operators have a subscriber number, others just use the telephone number as the basis for identification. Once you select the operator, you can fill in the details for the identification field.
- On the right-hand side, you will find different offers for the DTH operator. For instance, Airtel DTH has amazing offers for customers. For instance, instead of recharging for Rs. 500, if you recharge with Rs. 510, you would get Rs. 25 extra in your Airtel DigitalTV account. However, the customer needs to recharge while his connection is active. Also, the cashback would be available only once a month and it would be credited within 48 hours of recharge.
- Once the amount for the recharge has been put in, you can ‘Proceed’. You will find different payment methods on the new page. You can pay the money through Net Banking, UPI and debit or credit cards. You can avail cashback according to the available offers.
Also, Know – Top 4 DTH providers in India
These simple steps can help you recharge your DTH connection through the Airtel Payments Bank.