Do You Know The Types Of Licenses To Open A Hospitality Business?

Liquor License: Procedure for obtaining it in India

Before starting a new business, there are a series of data to know that will guarantee its solidity and legality. This is the case of, for example, the types of licenses in hospitality. Legal issues are one of the bases to know how to start a hospitality business. Do you have the necessary information about it? The first step to open a restaurant, bar or cafeteria is to know the current regulations. Only in this way will we know if our economic future has what is necessary for its proper implementation.

Types Of Licenses For Your Hospitality Business

  1. Work License

If the premises need reform and this involves carrying out works, you must ask your city council for permission to facilitate these procedures.

  1. Town Planning Compatibility Certificate

This certifies the urban qualification of a farm, as well as the compatibility with the activity and establishment that we want to set up. To request it, go to our town hall.

  1. Classified Activity License

Hospitality is a classified activity. And what does this mean? It means that they are establishments where there is noise, smoke and odors, waste, etc. are emitted.

  1. Opening Or Operating License

It is responsible for verifying or verifying that the works and facilities that have been carried out have done so following the appropriate licenses.

In short, all these issues must be taken into account to avoid sanctions and fines that could harm our business before or during its opening. Therefore, it is advisable to have a professional who can advise you in this regard. So before starting your project, study if what you are going to set up is a bar, cafeteria or restaurant and Request for Food advertising license (ขอ ฆอ, which is the term in Thai).

Remember that depending on your population or city, you will have to comply with specific regulations.  We have general rules at the national level, and then more concrete or specific ones depending on the Autonomous Community and population.

Leave a Reply